While You're Here...

Thursday, February 18, 2021

NIKE OR ADDIAS: Which Do You Like Better?



I thought I would conduct an experiment...just to see.

Now I know there are a legion of fans who love Nike over Adidas. I am not sure why. This is something I think is worth exploring.



Come see the best of what NIKE has here.







Come see the best of what Adidas has here.




Want to see the best of NIKE INTERNATIONAL just to get an idea of what's what some place else?


Want to see the best of ADIDAS INTERNATIONAL? Check this out.


Leave comments if you like. I am interested in seeing what you like so I can get an idea of what I will be marketing more of. Thanks for visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Current Housing Market for 2024: 5 States with the Highest Foreclosure Rates

  Foreclosure rates are on the rise. As of February, there were nearly 33,000   properties in foreclosure , an 8% increase from the year pri...