While You're Here...

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Looking To Help My Friends - Remote Opportunities / No Vaccine Required Employment




No question these are some very trying times for everyone and a lot of people are afraid but I tell you don't give into that fear. That is not the place you need to be on any level especially when you know you need the work.

I was doing some research on my day off and thought, "Hmm, how might I be able to help someone today?" That is the level I am on right now because when I was down and out, someone helped me. Now I want to return the favor even if I can help just one of you, I will feel good about it.

Check out these three sources I happened to find. These are various jobs that are remote and/or do not require you to be vaccinated by some mandated policy. These are located in various places all over the United States. I think even if you can find just one job it might be a great thing to at least have something coming in and restore your confidence. I would love to see you succeed.


Go here:

450+ No Vaccine Required Jobs in United States

1,348,814+ Remote Opportunities Jobs in United States

4,366,380+ Remote Opportunity Jobs in United States


The numbers will change. It will go up or down. But this is a good sign for those of you who can work independantly and still make even better money than before. And isn't that what you wanted?

If you really want to find something, you go for it. It is not going to come to you out of thin air. Like the Bible says, and this is so true, 'Seek and ye shall find.' I do believe that. Knock unceasingly if you have to but don't give up. You'd be surprised who is looking for you these days (or nights).

All the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama May Turn 250,000 Foreclosures Into Rentals

  Obama May Turn 250,000 Foreclosures Into Rentals WASHINGTON -- The Obama administration may turn thousands of government-owned   foreclos...